REFEREE TRAINING CLINIC
Sponsored by ENSA
Sunday, March 16, 2014
1:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Omaha Sports Complex
14704 Giles Road
On-the-field training for referees!
- Opportunity for new and experienced referees to work with certified referees and referee instructors in an actual game environment.
- Training stations will include: Field training as a center and assistant referee; pregame and postgame instructions; signal review; foul recognition; handling difficult situations & more.
- Parent session for youth referees at 1:30 pm.
- Each certified referee will receive $25 compensation for attending the clinic after officiating
a minimum of four ENSA games during the Spring 2014 season.
- Nebraska Sporting Goods/Soccer Zone will host a booth with referee gear
1:30-1:45 pm Check in or registration at the door
1:45-5:15 pm Training Sessions (on the field)
5:15 pm Closing discussions and door prizes
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THE CLINIC
(pre-registration is encouraged for planning purposes, but not required)
Contact Mary Gene Wepfer – Referee Assignor for ENSA with questions or more information 402-597-2426 or assignor@ENSA.us
New referee clinics are scheduled for February 15 in Lincoln and Omaha; March 8 in Omaha and March 15 in Murray. Please register at www.nebref.org to attend one of these classes.
Posted January 7, 2014
THIS MESSAGE IS A REMINDER NOTICE SENT TO ALL GRADE 8 REFEREES REGISTERED IN 2013. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY REGISTERED FOR THE RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE, PLEASE IGNORE THIS REMINDER EMAIL.
In 2013, Nebraska had 426 registered Grade 8 referees. To date, only 59 referees have register for the re-certification course. The spring soccer season is about 10 weeks away.
The online re-certification process was designed to give you the convenience of working at home as well as giving you the flexibility to start and stop the course to fit into your schedule.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED BELOW, CONTACT ONE OF THE PEOPLE LISTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
TO ALL GRADE 8 REFEREES:
The 2014 online re-certification course is now available at https://nrpd.gameofficials.net.
The 2014 re-certification process is significantly changed. This email is intended to update you on the procedures you need to follow. All re-certification courses will be listed at https://nrdp.gameofficials.net. Each referee has a Username and Password in this system as it was downloaded from the U.S. Soccer site. If you do not remember either of these items, go to the "Forgot Username or Password" link. If you are still unable to login, contact either of the individuals listed below.
All Grade 8 referees will need to register for the online re-certification course. The following are the procedures to access the course.
3. On the Home page you will see your USSF Registration history.
4. On the left panel, click "Courses"
5. Click "Referee Courses"
6. Click "Grade 8 Re-Certification - Online"
7. On the top blue ribbon you should see "8283-G8RCT - 2014 Grade 8 Re-Certification - Online"
8. Click "Register for Course"
9. When you register for a course, you will be prompted to pay your registration fee. YOUR REGISTRATION FEE MUST BE PAID ON THIS SYSTEM. If you have already paid your 2014 registration fees at U.S. Soccer, send us an email and we will send you an override code.
10. Click "Load Session Tracker"
11. Complete the seven (7) Sessions.
If you encounter any problems, contact us via phone or email.
Wayne A Wilson Brent C Wilson
(402) 430-4561 (402) 432-7215
If you do not have a username or password, please "sign up to ref" and you will be notified of your username and password.
High School Seniors - applications are being accepted for the 2014 Linus W Fangman ENSA Scholarship. Application is online at the www.ENSA.us website. Please note that two letters of recommendation are required. MARCH 1 is the deadline. Good luck.